Tuesday, August 19, 2008
So that's what a book thrown at your face feels like
Yes, yes. It's true. The very puffy lip on my face you see is from B's very interesting experiment entitled, "What happens when I do THIS?" He is testing his hypothesis with all sorts of annoying behaviours, but last night it was "What happens when I decide to throw this 'Lucky Leprechaun' book at Mama's face?" I didn't even see it coming. Who knows what I was doing or thinking about. The only memory of the event I have is this painful WHACK across my face and hearing a piercing scream emerge from somewhere in the bowels of my soul. Hours later, after several applications of ice, I look like a boxer. J is afraid they will all think HE hit me. No, just the little man of the house. Who upon waking, said, "Mama? Book hit face." Good memory, kiddo. Musta been quite a whack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment