Wandering in the Wilderness

.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fffffun with ffffflour





What a day we have had. Its one of those days when I feel like I can really actually do it all and enjoy myself. Woke up and cleaned the kitchen (that I let go last night). Had thought we might head up to the zoo for the morning, but remembered the pass was in my wallet in the other car, so changed our plans to go into town. Had a great lunch, saw J at work, checked in, and then B and I headed over to the playground. What fun. Sliding down all the "colored slides" and wandering all around the Y's vast outdoor areas. We even dared to go down the "big blue slide" which has never been previously attempted. Of course, my legs were too long, and on one attempt, we ended up flipping around and his shoe came off, but it didn't deter us, and we laughed all the while. After a lovely 2 1/2 hour nap (his, not mine) and a thorough mopping of the disgusting floor, we pulled out the flour for some fun, fun fun. He is hysterical with that flour! Talking, as it erupts from his mouth. We're both laughing so hard we can barely talk. Dog is furiously lapping up the spilled flour on the floor. She looks like some kind of reverse racoon or something. Very funny.
Of course, I call Auntie J because she thinks this practice is hysterical. But by the time she's answered, I am in such hysterics that I cannot even speak. The video is better, but I think the pictures speak for themselves.

No comments: